I finished 4 books this month and I’m ok with it. I haven’t been reading as much as I’m used to but I’m spending part of my free time to catching up on some tv shows and movies. I’ve been going to the cinema a lot lately. 💸
- Simon vs. the Homo sapiens Agenda (ebook) Review
- So Long and Thanks for All the Fish (audiobook)
- Sabriel (paperback)
- Finding Audrey (paperback)
I read Simon vs. the Homo sapiens Agenda in one night. I loved it so, so much! Everything about this novel is brilliant and it made so emotional. It was a great reading experience. I will definitely read this again.
It’s Oscars season baby! I couldn’t watch all the films nominated for Best Picture but the ones I watched were absolutely amazing.
My favorite movie this month was Hidden Figures. It’s an incredible story, beautifully written and the acting is superb! I was rooting for this one, Arrival, La La Land and Lion as these were my favorites. I still need to watch Manchester by the Sea, Moonlight and Fences.
Finally got to watch John Wick. Damn it! Love it. Keanu Reeves is a freaking badass in this movie.
- The Crown: Season 1
- Jessica Jones: Season 1 (Episode 01)
- Sherlock: Seasons 1, 2 and 3
- Vikings: Season 1 (Episodes 01 – 06)
- Frontier: Season 1
Why did I wait so long to watch Sherlock?! I don’t understand. It’s perfection. Cumberbatch is my favorite Sherlock of all time and Freeman, well, I just love everything he does.
The Crown was such an amazing surprise. The writing in this show is from another world. And the acting is wonderful. Please, season 2 now!
- Akatsuki no Yona: Season 1 (24 episodes) I loved this one too much it hurts!
- Nijiiro Days: Season 1
- Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Season 1 (Episodes 01 – 06)
- Collider: I’m a fan. Watch it on Youtube.
- Acceptance ⇒ Colliding By Design