New releases I’m excited about. These are books coming out in the first four months of the year. There are so many!
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Dusk or Dark or Dawn or Day by Seanan McGuire
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- Seven Surrenders by Ada Palmer
- Dragonwatch by Brandon Mull
- The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
- The End of the Day by Claire North
Are you interested in any of these releases or have another to recommend that’s not listed here?